PhD 2013 Genetics, Texas A&M University
MS 1995 Botany, Amravati University, India
Senior Research Scientist, Wyoming INBRE Bioinformatics Core, 2016-current
Postdoctoral Researcher with Stephen Keller, University of Vermont, 2014-16
I have engaged in various activities over the years in the service of scientific community.
1. Moderator of STRUCTURE Software Google Group (2010-19)
I have been a moderator of this discussion forum since 2010. The list has grown considerably since its inception.
2. Member of the NASEM Study Commitee (2017-18)
I served as a committee member of the National Academy Sciences study on “Potential for Biotechnology to Address Forest Health”.
3. Journal Peer Reviewer (2012-19)
- Molecular Ecology
- Evolutionary Applications
- PLoS ONE
- BMC Series
- Frontiers Series
- Nature Communications Biology
- Biological Invasion
- American Journal of Botany
- Tree Genetics and Genomes
4. Curator - @Popgen_Papers Twitterbot (2014-19)
Over 1300 subscribers and 8000 publications from both Peer-reviewed and pre-print literature.
5. Grant Reviewer for CESAB, France (2018)
Reviewed grant application for CESAB (Center for the Synthesis & Analysis of Biodiversity, France)